Victims Services Alliance
The Victims Services Alliance is a team of specialized volunteer groups from across Bernalillo County who work alongside our office to assist victims of crime and provide support while guiding them through the criminal justice system. Volunteers with the Victims Service Alliance supplement our office’s victim advocates, increasing our capacity to support victims.
- Background check
- In-person interview
- Full day in office with a victim advocate
- Forty hours courtroom observation
- Three day classroom training
- A minimum commitment of sixteen hours per month, in a volunteer role of your choice
- Understanding the criminal justice system, crisis intervention model, victimology, cultural awareness, communication skills, role of the advocate, etc.
If interested, please fill out the form below or contact:
Victim Advocate Administrator: Phone: 505-222-1151
Victim Impact Program Administrator: Phone: 505-222-1204
If you are interested in volunteering in a different capacity, please fill out the form below.